Camera surveillance of surrounding has become common these days and has become the best medium to keep an eye on everyone. CCTV (closed-circuit television) is a TV system in which signals are not publicly distributed but are monitored, primarily for surveillance and security purposes using cameras. CCTV relies on strategic placement of cameras, and observation of the cameras inputs on monitors somewhere. Because the cameras communicate with monitors and/or video recorders across private coaxial cable runs or wireless communication links forming point-point, point-multipoint or coaxial links, they gain the designation "closed-circuit" to indicate that access to their content is limited by design only to those authorized and able to see it.
CCTV is commonly used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Traffic monitoring to detect congestions, catch defaulters and notice accidents on roads.
- Overseeing locations that would be hazardous to a human, for example, highly radioactive or toxic industrial environments.
- Building and grounds security.
- Maintaining perimeter security in medium to high secure areas like schools, hospitals, offices, homes and other installations.
- Observing behaviour of inmates in jails and potentially dangerous patients in medical facilities.
- Obtaining a visual record of activities in situations where it is necessary to maintain proper security or access controls (for example, in a diamond cutting or sorting operation; in banks, casinos, or airports).
- CCTVs have now become common in public places like restaurants, lodges, shops, factories, places of worship and places hosting public events.
Once an image has been picked by the camera, it is taken to the monitor and then recorded on video tape or Digital Video Recorder (DVR) or a Network Video Recorder (NVR). Network video recorders are distinct from digital video recorders (DVR) as their input is from a network rather than a direct connection to a video capture card or tuner.Cameras used in a CCTV setup can come in various shapes like dome, could be hidden and can even be thermal measuring temperatures. The Network Video Recorder (NVR) can have storage capacity ranging from light size to medium and ultra-series. Cameras could be wired or even work without wires (Wi-Fi/IP).
CCTV cameras have become a need in today’s world and one-time installation and regular maintenance can save you overheads of rigorous monitoring and management. More than 8 years of Electronic security support in Bangalore including Install CCTV Security Systems, Maintenance of CCTV, Designing and implementation of projects.
Our experienced technicians are experts in major brands of CCTV camera, Digital video recorder, and Network video recorder equipment and control systems. Whether it is digital video recorder repair, network video recorder repair, PTZ dome camera repair, internet protocol camera installation, CCTV installation and service support by experienced technicians at your doorstep to ensure safety and quality of the service. We have hundreds of satisfied customers in bhubaneswerand other cities across the country providing CCTV installation and support service, avail the service for electronic security systems such as CCTV, fire alarm system, access control, video door phone, network solution, public address system, GPS trackers, give us call and talk to the expert .